Each HAIRSTIM-HGF capsule contains DHT Blocker Blend (Pumpkin seed extract (Cucurbita pepo), Stinging Nettle (Urticadiocia), Beta-sitosterol, Lycopene, and L-lysine), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Iron, Zinc, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Folic acid and Biotin
Hairstim-HGF is a dietary supplement designed to address Hair loss problems, nourish the hair follicles and promote hair growth. Of all the various factors that trigger hair loss, the major one is the increased concentration of dihydrotestosterone in the hair follicles. The DHT Blocker Blend present in this supplement reduces hair loss by blocking the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone, which triggers the hair follicles to detach from the scalp. Other key nutrients like B vitamins, vitamin C, iron and zinc promptly enhance the nutrient supply to hair follicles and support hair growth. In short, Hairstim-HGF serves as nutritional support for the growth of strong and healthy hair.
DHT Blocker Blend is a unique combination of those ingredients that have been proven to control Hair loss with regular usage. This blend comprises of pumpkin seed extract, stinging nettle, beta-sitosterol, lycopene and L-lysine, all of which are known to positively impact the hair growth.
- Pumpkin seeds are rich in zinc content, which plays a significant role in promoting protein synthesis and hormone balance. Both these factors are necessary for hair nourishment and growth. Pumpkin seeds are rich in two DHT-blocking phytosterols namely, beta-sitosterol and delta-7-sterine that work by blocking the activity of alpha-5-reductase enzyme and preventing the conversion of testosterone to DHT. Pumpkin seeds are also found to be a good source of magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, iron and copper, all of which are crucial for texture, volume and health of hair.
- Being rich in silica and sulphur, stinging nettle promotes the growth of strong and healthier hair.
- Beta-sitosterol is a phytosterol that is found in soybeans, avocados, corn, pumpkin seeds, etc. It is reported to have strong DHT blocking abilities, which are helpful in controlling the hair loss.
- Lycopene is observed to have promising hair growth potential. Lycopene supplementation is reported to enhance the mRNA expression of keratinocyte growth factor (KGF), which is essential for hair growth. A good number of research experiments have provided reasonable evidence that lycopene helps in hair growth and could be used as a part of hair loss treatments without skin irritation.
- Lysine itself is not a DHT blocker but it enhances the effect of other DHT blockers. As a part of DHT Blocker Blend, it promptly helps in reducing hair loss and increasing the hair volume.
Vitamins like vitamin B-complex and vitamin C support hair growth in multiple ways. B-type vitamins are responsible production; RBCs have a crucial role in carrying oxygen & necessary nutrients to the hair follicles. Research evidence shows that biotin deficiency is linked to hair loss and biotin supplementation improves amino acid metabolism and boosts keratin synthesis. Vitamin C supports hair growth & enhances hair volume by triggering the synthesis of collagen protein, that is a critical constituent of hair. As a powerful antioxidant, vitamin C controls the free radical activity in the scalp tissue and helps in preventing hair loss.
Minerals like iron and zinc nourish the hair follicles and help in preventing easy detachment of hair follicles. Zinc facilitates hair growth; repairs tissue damage & maintains the oil glands around the hair follicles. With its active role in RNA & DNA production, zinc is responsible for cell division of hair follicle cells and enhancing the hair volume. Zinc is also helpful in preventing premature graying of hair; thanks to its antioxidant properties. Iron, on the other hand, carries oxygen & crucial nutrients to the scalp and thereby promotes healthy growth. Iron supplementation also helps in improving the hair texture, enhancing the luster & strengthening the follicles.
SUPPORTIVE IN THE TREATMENTS OF
- Disruption of quality of hair
- Transient hair loss
- Androgenic alopecia
- Telogen effluvium
- Anagen effluvium
- Alopecia areata
- Traction alopecia
Consume one capsule daily after the meals or as directed by the physician/nutritionist
HAIRSTIM HGF is contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity towards its ingredients.
HAIRSTIM HGF is well-tolerated when administered as per the recommended usage. However, the rare adverse effects include mild stomach pain, bloating, nausea, poor appetite and diarrhea.
If you are pregnant or nursing, discuss with your doctor about your condition before taking this supplement.
People with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician prior to taking dietary supplements.
HAIRSTIM HGF capsules are available 3X10’s Alu Alu packing.
Always read the product directions before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake. If you suffer from food allergies, make sure you to talk to your healthcare professional before using this product. Vitamin, amino acid, mineral or herbal supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease. Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Healthcare and lifestyle information changes constantly. Therefore, the information provided on this website should not be considered current, complete or exhaustive. Please consult your healthcare professional, before coming to any conclusions with respect to your health condition. Properly discard this supplement when it is expired or no longer needed. Store in a cool, dry, dark place and away from the direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep this product out of reach of children.