Types of Skin:
Oily skin: This type of skin secrets natural skin oil from the pores making it skin appear shiny and sticky. Oily skin people generally face acne problem, thus it’s advisable to use a face wash which removes excess oil from the skin without over-drying it.
Dry Skin: A dry skin person needs to use a face wash that contains moisturizing properties. Dry skin people generally complain about the lack of luster on the skin. This happens due to the lack of hydration of the skin. Use a face wash that is not harsh on your skin yet remove a layer of dead cells from skin.
Sensitive Skin: Those who have sensitive skin needs to be more careful as any ordinary face wash won’t work for them. Sensitive skin beauties need to go for a mild or preferably herbal face wash as it will never harm yet clean skin pores naturally.
Combination Skin: There is no specific rule for combination skin people. Yet make sure to change your face wash with the changing weather or as per your skin requirement for best results.
Now, once are able to know about the skin type, it gets super easy to choose your face wash. Today, the market is overloaded with different cosmetic products. Some are too expensive and promising magical results on your skin. Be wise not to get lured by such commercial advertisements as there is no guarantee of the product working on your skin as promised. Choose a product which contains natural ingredients that help protect your skin from problems like a pimple, open pore, dull skin, and acne marks. We advise you to choose a product that contains, Neem, Tulsi, and Turmeric as these three ingredients are power packed to fight all kind of skin problems one can face. Below are some of the most crucial benefits of these three magical ingredients.
Benefits of Neem on Skin:
- Neem is an excellent natural toner on skin that repairs dark skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the skin.
- Neem oil is an excellent remedy to soothe dry and itchy skin as neem oil gets easily absorbed into the skin without clogging the pores.
- Neem contains antioxidants that kill bacterial which can cause many skin problem.
- Application of neem based products also reduces the excessive secretion of oil from sebaceous glands.
Benefits of Tulsi on Skin:
- Tulsi or Holy Basil is a great skin product if you wish to have a flawless skin naturally as its packed with antioxidants.
- Tulsi can give remarkable effects on curing acne and removing acne scars.
- If you have a dull skin problem, using Tulsi based face wash to give you glowing skin instantly.
- This green plant is also helpful in restoring and locking down the moisture of your skin.
Benefits of Turmeric:
- Turmeric is also one of the best herbal product which is known for its antioxidant and medicinal properties.
- To avoid the appearance of wrinkle on the skin, use turmeric based products on daily basis.
- Applying turmeric on the skin can help you reduce the appearance of acne or any other skin problems.
- If you have tanned skin, apply turmeric based pack or use face wash to lighten your skin naturally.
With all this information, we hope that now you will be able to select the best face wash for your skin. Be sure to see that your face wash contains Neem, Tulsi, and Turmeric so you can have a flawless, radiant skin naturally.