Every January, film fanatics all over the world wait with held breathe for the Academy Awards. Apart from the prestigious trophy that’s given, another thing that makes buzz is the outfits. All stars are in their most eccentric outfits, looking nothing less than the glimmering stars in the sky. Here’s our favourite, most unique, glamorous outfits from the evening.
- The Best Actress Winner wore a gorgeous royal blue Armani Prive gown with a sweetheart neck. It featured a sumptuous bow (like the present she is) and a revealing slit in the middle. She styled it with bright red lipstick, black pointed heels and sparkly diamond earrings by Harry Winston. This dress has gotten a lot of mixed reviews but in our opinion, she rocked it.
2. Emma Stone stood out of the box in the best way possible with her silky red Louis Vuitton suit with pink sash belt and blue trousers. She added some sparkle with some crystal drop earrings. It’s not the first time that she wore a suit when everyone else was in extravagant gowns and she slays them tbh. It’s a 10/10 from us!
3. Zendaya is one of the top style icons of the time and she proves why from her jaw-dropping one shoulder draped dress by Giambattista Valli. The drape clinched hugged her waist before flowing down. Her sparkly long earrings and bracelet were a perfect icing on the top! The whole outfit highlighted her goddess-like features in the best way possible. She also kept her make up in the down low with all nude shades and a smokey eyeshadows.
4. Here’s another Armani Prive this time donned by Allison Williams. Although this is an old look, the Get Out actress light the room in her embellished golden gown. She embraces the soft neutral hues better than anyone else could.
5. Now that’s a gown that’s one of a kind. Lupita Nyong’o wore a Versace metallic gold gown with a very high slit and with black accents and embellishments across the torso. She paired it perfectly with a matching gold clutch. She’s dripping in gold and we’re digging it.